Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And she lays her weary hands down to rest...

On a breezy, rainy night in Kentucky, Madmama ventures forth into the dark to deliver doom. Well, a hat, to be honest. I did, indeed, advance to the final round of Yarn Smackdown (Ravelry link). I have beaten several talented and quick knitters, much to my amazement and awe.

My wonderful Yarn Cheerleaders came by to cheer me on (special thanks to the Boredom Yoda and the now UnBitterKnitter). I couldn't have done it without your special brand of support.

In other news, several knitting projects have been undertaken in the downtime between posts. Also managed to get the background of the Lost Sister ready to put the stars on it (alas, it's not going to have a May finish), and my darling father painted my sewing room. I shall not list projects or post pics, because, frankly, it's 2 in the morning and I've been up for 23 hours.

Oh, wait, I lied.



This may be Wintereclipse's Downfall. Or it may not. It is up to the lovely men and women of the United States Postal Service.

No comments: